The MPM416 comes in 3 models: MPM416W/MPM416WK/MPM416WRK. These submersible level transmitters use high performance piezoresistive pressure sensors as sensing elements. It measures liquid static pressure accurately which is positively proportional to liquid depth, transmitting a pressure signal into a standard current/voltage output signal by amplifier circuit board. The product has high accuracy, compact size and is easy to operate. MPM416 can be submersed into liquid to measure from the transmitter bottom to the liquid surface. Excellent for liquid measurement and control of petroleum, chemicals, power stations, water supplies, drainage and hydrology.
- Separate construction, fully-sealed stainless steel construction for submersible/inserted sensor.
- Aluminum alloy electric connection box
- MPM416WK has stainless steel tub protection, flange installation, local display and calibration
- MPM416WRK is fully welded, stainless steel flexible tube armored
- Explosion-proof version product conforms to Exia II CT6 of Standard GB3836.4; Explosion-Proof Certificate is issued.
- Ship-use product conforms to CSS Rules of Classification of Sea-Going Steel Ships (2006); Ship-Use Product Certificate is issued.
- CE Certificate
- Submersible pressure sensors
- Tank level transmitters
- Water treatment
- Water supplies
- Power stations