MPM4710 Recording Transmitter is able to be widely used in petroleum, chemi-industry, power station, water conservancy, city flood control and city water supply and drainage, etc. It is supplied by battery, could work without manual control. The transmitter could record level or pressure change continuously.
By setting proper data collection interval, the transmitter could record from several days to several years. Very low power consumption is another advantages, one AA baterry 3.6V/2400mAh could work many years continuously. MPM4710 has an absolute pressure sensor inside, to measure lower level, please be careful for atmosphere change.
We suggest to install a barameter or another MPM4710 Recording Transmitter to record air pressure. And then calculate two pressure difference of two instruments by computer, that is the final level value; Please pay attention that get MPM4710 back from the measurement point, then remove end cap and read record through data interface.
- The latest microprocessing technique; better accuracy and resolution for pressure and temperature signals; digital compensation for both linearity and temperature error of pressure sensor
- Good data security due to nonvolatile memory units
- Single 3.6V/2400mAh Lithium cell for power supply; low current ≤30uA for Standby Mode; long-term collection available
- Full stainless steel housing; multi-track O-ring sealing; easy to change battery and read data
- Complete recording to pressure, temperature and the happening time
- Flexible recording time setting, the min. 1s, the max. 255 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- The max. 50,000 recording
- Bus line RS485 protocol; freely wake up transmitter to set and read pressure value, temperature value and recording
- Factory setting restore available, could reduce cost when the user makes incorrect setting or maintenance
- High stable design, use hardware watch-dog and multi-track sofeware inspection to reduce system halted
- Protection class IP68, long-term submersible application available
- High accuracy class at wider temperature range -30℃~80℃.