The Micropilot M is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes, slurries, and solids. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors.
- The FMR230 is especially suited for measurement in buffer and process tanks.
- The FMR231 has its strengths wherever high chemical compatibility is required.
- The FMR240 with the small 40 mm (1½") horn antenna is ideally suited for small vessels. Additionally, it provides an accuracy of ±3 mm (±0.12 in).
- The FMR244 combines the advantages of the horn antenna with high chemical resistance. The 80 mm (3") horn antenna is used additionally in solids.
- The FMR245 - highly resistant up to 200 °C (392 °F) and easy to clean.
- 2-wire technology, low price: A real alternative to differential pressure, floats and displacers. 2-wire technology reduces wiring costs and allows easy implementation into existing systems.
- Non-contact measurement: Measurement is almost independent from product properties.
- Easy on-site operation via menu-driven alphanumeric display.
- Easy commissioning, documentation and diagnostics via Endress+Hauser operating software.
- 2 frequency ranges - FMR230/FMR231 in the C-band and FMR240/244/245 ind the K-band: No compromises, the right frequency for everyapplication.
- HART or PROFIBUS PA respectively FOUNDATION Fieldbus protocol.
- High temperatures: Suitable for process temperatures up to 200 °C (392 °F), up to 400 °C (752 °F) with high-temperature antenna.
- Rod antenna with inactive length: Reliable measurement in narrow nozzles, with condensation and build-up in the nozzle.
- Used for level monitoring (MIN, MAX) up to SIL 2 as per IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.
- Option: gas-tight feedthrough for FMR230/231/240/245 to improve the process safety.