Reliable monitoring of foaming conditions in process applications
Over 40 years of capacitance experience stands behind the 2880-FCM transmitter. The sensing probe continuously monitors the capacitance of the inserted probe. As the foam intrudes into the normal air or vapour space of the probe, the capacitance changes and a proportional signal output is provided.
The unique processor and oscillation frequency combination make the 2880-FCM ideal for foam suppression applications.
These include oil/water knock-out and treater trains, bulk separators, coalescing chambers, pre-compressor manifolds, wastewater sumps and ponds.
Features and Benefits
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology for high sensitivity
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up