Reliable level alarm and control of liquids and solids
As a liquid or solid rises or lowers around the probe, the capacitance field changes. This is monitored and used to control the two on-board relays.
Each relay includes full differential control to allow the relay to activate and de-activate between two distinct at user determined points on the probe. This can be used for pump and valve control between high and low level points. Adjustable time delay is standard to suppress spurious alarms from turbulence.
Features and Benefits
Hazardous Location Use
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted and 316SS parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all product types
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
Available Component Certifications may be suitable to your application. Consult Arjay for assistance.
2880 Electrical Safety UL, CSA, or IEC 61010
Class 1, Group B,C,D;
Class II, Group E,F,G
Probe CSA Class 1, Group C,D
The electronics for this model can also be mounted remote from the probe. Refer to the Model 2852-LS. The probe becomes Intrinsically Safe when ordered with an IS Barrier installed in 2852-LS control panel: CSA Div 1, Class 1, Groups A,B,C,D