Reliable monitoring of liquids and solids for a continuous level output
The probe continuously monitors product levels to provide a proportional level signal for pumps, alarms or control system interface.
The 2880-LT sensing probe monitors the capacitance field around the active probe.
As the volume of product increases in the vessel, the probe capacitance changes. A 4-20 mA output signal is provided for interface with customer controls and systems. A quick calibration can be set using any two points along the probe length.
Features and Benefits
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all product types
- HF capacitance technology does not foul or require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
- Simple keypad calibration with display
- Diagnostics and level display