Reliable level alarm and control of liquids and solids
The sensing probe continuously monitors the level changes in a vessel to alarm at user defined set points. It is typically used to control pumps and valves, alarm of high or low product conditions, or alert to potential overflow and dry conditions.
The 2852-LS sensing probe monitors the capacitance field around the probe.
As the level of product increases or decreases in the vessel, the probe capacitance changes. This change is used to activate the relays for alarm and control.
Features and Benefits
- No moving parts
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- Explosion proof probe is standard
- Probe is available with Intrinsically Safe option for alternative HazLoc protection
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all liquid and solid types
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
- Two discrete relay setpoints on one probe, each with 100% differential control
- Capacitance technology does not foul or require routine cleaning
- Remote monitor mounts away from the process for operator safety and ease of control wiring.