ABB's LS Series Mechanical Level Switches are the most rugged and durable liquid point-level detection products in the industrial marketplace today. ABB innovations such as the one-step switch point adjust and the hermetically sealed/dual compartment switching mechanism have eliminated the need for bulky housing covers that are associated with cracking, moisture ingress, high temperature fatigue, and ultimately switch failure. This configuration guide contains general guidelines and ordering data that will assist you in selecting the best float or displacer operated switch for your specific fluid level application. These switches are available in flanged or sealed chambers or as insertion models. ABB has over 100 configurations available.
- Rugged and Robust Chamber Design for Demanding Applications
- One Step Switch Point Adjust
- Precision Fabricated Floats and Displacers
- Compact Switching Mechanism Eliminates Bulky Housing and Traditional Bias Springs
- Easily Retrofitted to Most Competitor Models
- Eight (8) Standard Designs and Six (6) Compact Switching Mechanisms