Rieker's rugged manual boom angle indicators – the 4120 Series - are not effected by outdoor elements. These instruments are made tough and will not rust, freeze, or otherwise "hang up" like old-fashioned pendulum styles. Like all of our manual instruments, each indicator is properly dampened for smooth reliable readings.
The 4120 model is designed for easy mounting with two screws, which allows for quick and efficient retrofitting in the field. The newest addition is the 4120-12v, a highly visible backlit model for increased safety - especially at night!
- Oversized inclinometer for easy read
- High visibility markings
- Hermetically sealed – will not leak
- Weatherproof - will not rust or hang up
- UV Resistant
- Operational from -50° F to +180° F
- Extremely shock and vibration resistant
- Easily installed – quick retrofitting
- Right hand or left hand models available
- Now available with 12 Volt backlighting - highly visible at night for added safety
- Complies with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1901 Standards for Automotive Fire Apparatus:
20.4 Aerial Ladder Operating Position 20.4.2 A system that is lighted and marked with labels shall be visible from the operator's position to indicate the elevation, extension, and rated capacities