ELECTRONIC DIGITAL LEVELS
3 Models Available: Standard Resolution (0.1 Degrees) and SPC Output High Resolution (0.01 Degrees)
Made in U.S.A.
PRO 360 DIGITAL LEVEL
- The PRO 360 is a revolutionary angle measuring tool.
- Multi-functional. Digital Level, 360° Protractor and Inclinometer.
- Instant LCD display of level, tilt, true vertical or any angle in between to highest accuracy, one tenth of a degree reading.
- Use Upside down, display reverses to right side up.
- Deviation from the true plane is measurable through full 360° (4x90°).
- Floating zero! Provides zero selection anywhere within its 360° range.
- Hold button freeze! Displays reading for convenient out of sight measurements.
- Reset plus Superset self-calibration modes.
- High-impact machined aluminum frame houses a rugged electronic sensor, custom circuitry and the liquid crystal display.
- Baseplate has V-groove for accurate registration on curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Tapped #6-32 holes in baseplate for special mountings.
- Operates on standard 9V Alkaline battery for up to 500 hours of operation. Battery included.
- Low battery indicator. Automatic shutoff.
- Plastic case included. SPECIFICATIONS: Measuring Range: 360° (4 x 90°) Resolution: 0.1° Accuracy: ± 0.1° -level ±10° ± 0.1° -plumb ±10° ± 0.2° -max. error Repeatability: same as accuracy Cross Axis Error: <0.2° up to 20° Size: 6.0" x 1.2" x 2.3" high Weight: 10.2 oz.