The range of PH10 PLUS motorised probe heads increases throughput by giving automated CMMs the added capability of program controlled probe re-orientation. This enables the inspection of features at different angles without the need for frequent, time consuming stylus cluster changes.
Less time calibrating, more time measuring!
The inferred qualification allows PH10M‑iQ PLUS to access multiple positions without having to recalibrate for each one.
- PH10M‑iQ PLUS is supplied with a calibration file that is created during manufacture
- This calibration file is then applied by the probe routine on the CMM *
- Following a quick initial calibration procedure, PH10M‑iQ PLUS allows the user to operate the head / probe combination in every orientation possible without recalibration
- PH10M‑iQ PLUS increases throughput by reducing calibration overhead
- Scanning probes can only be used in traditional PH10 mode with PH10M‑iQ PLUS; touch-trigger probes can use the inferred qualification method