arium® advance EDI H2O-EDI-2-B
- Automatically optimised water consumption with iJust
- Easy-to-use - unique glass display with touch function
- Easy handling - intuitive menu navigation
The arium® advance EDI pure water system delivers Type II water of consistently best quality at rates of up to 10 l/h. The system attains the highest retention rates of ions along with optimal water yield, and reliably removes oxidants, heavy metal ions and particulates from feed water. The pure water produced is stored in arium® bagtank systems. If a Sartopore® 2 150 final filter is used in the system, the water is practically free of microorganisms.
- Microbiological media and reagents
- Solutions for chemical analysis and synthesis
- ELISA, RIA
- Buffers and pH solutions
- Feed water for laboratory devices, such as autoclaves, glassware washers, humidifiers, water baths etc.
iJust is an innovative technology which optimises the water production. The intelligent arium® software controls a valve at the concentrate outlet according to measurement data for CaCO₃ and CO₂. iJust thereby enhances the product water quality and reduces the water consumption.
- Premium product water quality at all times
- Optimised, economic water consumption
- Guaranteed longer life of down-stream ultrapure water systems
Display with Touch Function
Simply navigate intuitively in the easy-to-use and clear menu by slightly touching the display - even with gloves.
High System Flexibility
The space-saving installation of the device as bench-top or wall mounted unit integrates the system perfectly into any laboratory environment.