arium® pro Ultrapure Water System
arium® pro, ASTM Typ1 water purification system for the high end user. Whether for routine analysis or critical applications where reagent-grade water is required, the system consistently supplies high quality that is perfect for your applications.
arium® pro features a convincing innovative design, quality and ease of use. From the intuitive menu navigation to the operator-friendly setup, all units in the arium® pro series feature ultra easy operation and ultra high flexibility for producing laboratory-grade purified water.
arium® pro UV and pro VF water purification systems are also optionally available with an integrated TOC monitor for regularly checking the organic water constituents in product water.
The TOC can be measured manually or automatically as required.
Areas of Application:
- Atomic absorption (AA)
- Ion exchange chromatography (IC)
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Preparing cell culture media
- Protein purification
- Manufacturing reagents
- Preparing buffers and media
- Rinsing glass vessels
- Innovative glass operator interface with touch function
- Integrated TOC measurement (optional)
- Volume- and time-controlled dispensing
- Freely adjustable flow rates up to 2 l/min2
- Conductivity measurement for feed and product water
- Integrated monitoring of water consumption
- Data logging on SD card and printer or PC
- Activatable PIN code for basic configurations
- Service and alarm functions supported by graphic displays
- Intelligent alarm system
- Compact design