Reverse Osmosis System
arium® 613L reverse osmosis (RO) systems have been developed for applications requiring large volumes of RO water on a daily basis. Capable of delivering up to 300 L/h of purified water per hour, the arium® 613L is an efficient, reliable, low-maintenance RO system that is affordable as well.
The high-performance RO membranes reduce water wastage and provide excellent product water quality, whilst ensuring high retention rates of water constituents.
Product water storage is simplified by the use of an integrated 100-liter tank. The built-in distribution pump readily distributes the product water at a speed of 2 m3/h and 3.7 bar to the point of use.
- Feed water for glassware machines, autoclaves and air humidifiers
- General laboratory applications
- Feed water for ultrapure water purification systems (ASTM type 1)
- High performance, low-energy, thin-film composite (TFC) RO membranes
- Feed pump which ensures stable pressure and water flow
- Permeate distribution pump
- 5-μm particle filter
- Integrated 100-L permeate tank
- Compact design
- High-quality integrated components (Grundfos pump, Danfoss valves)
- Fully assembled control panel. (No additional electrical installations required.)
- Flow meter and manometer for control of permeate flow and pressure
- Integrated pressure sensor with alarm function
- Optional UV lamp and conductivity meter