The greater intensity and wider color gamut of OLED devices have created a need for a new level in measurement performance. The high accuracy of Konica Minolta’s CA Series Display Color Analyzers has become the standard within the display industry. Our customers have come to expect value and superior technology found in Konica Minolta’s analyzers.
The CA-410 is the next step in this analytic technology. The enhanced accuracy of the XYZ filters, the CA-410 pushed its spectral sensitivity even closer to the color-matching functions defined by CIE in 1931. The accuracy of chromaticity measurements has been further improved by calibrating the analyzer with reference that replicates the optical spectrum of current displays. Users can more accurately measure and adjust the chromaticity and white balance of displays that have a wide color gamut.
Accuracy-Guaranteed Luminance Measurement Range 25 Times Wider than the Previous Model for Higher-Quality HDR Displays!
Recently, demands for higher-quality images and video have been growing among smartphone users, due partly to dramatic increases in communication speed. In response, manufacturers are accelerating the development of higher-resolution displays with improved contrast ratio and color reproduction, such as HDR displays. As a result, manufacturers of such displays require a color analyzer with a wider measurement range, from extremely low to high luminance.
With its new sensor circuits, the CA-410 achieves an accuracy-guaranteed luminance measurement range from 0.001 to 5,000 cd/m2, 25 times wider than the CA-310.
- A primary feature of the CA-410 is flicker measurement. The CA-410 is capable of measuring both JEITA and contrast flicker. A new addition to the CA-410 is that it has an expanded frequency measurement range and adjustable frequency response. Allows accurate characterization of the flicker characteristics of modern / cutting edge display technology.
- CA-410 increased luminance measurement range is suited for the measurement of high dynamic range displays. Allows accurate luminance and color characterization of HDR displays.
Continuing to work with long-standing CA-series customers and responding to their needs, we developed the CA-410 to deliver higher reliability for a wider range of measurement targets and applications. CA-410 is accurate from ultra-low to high brightness, and responds to the demands of the industry for improved precision and measurable performance.
The CA-410 is optimized for even better integration as a sensor with a motorized zero-point calibration shutter for automatic unmanned support and direct connection between probes and a computer for a more compact installation. At the same time, it maintains compatibility with its predecessor model, the CA-310, by including the same basic commands in the CA-SDK2 as were available in the software development kit of the previous model. The installation holes of the threaded probe also remain in the same position as available on previous models allowing for a seamless and effortless decision to upgrade. The CA-410 is the next generation in light measurement. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of the future!
Data Processor Features
- Allows for instantaneous measurements to be conducted immediately after the processor is started. No down time.
- Increased accessibility through upgrade of 10 available ports allowing for multipoint measurements and maximum connections.
- Portable, lightweight compact and handheld feature. Ability to function remotely making it easier to maneuver without the inconvenience of additional wires and equipment.
- Clear and easy to read 7-inch color display, available in several languages.
- Measurements are done accurately and quickly. Convenient for on the spot R&D applications.
- Software for Color Analyzer is included and allows for increased versatility and allows probes to be directly connected to the computer.
- Onsite diagnostic capabilities allows for immediate feedback anywhere in the field.
- LCD to OLED advancement provides both improved visibility through deeper screen contrasts as well as using less power thus providing extension of battery life.
- Measures, inspects and adjusts chromaticity and gamma of OLED displays for TVs and smartphones with a sensitivity threshold ranging from extreme ambient lighting conditions to intense luminance and adjusts the speed easily and accurately as needed.
- Flexibility of measuring a wide range of displays.
- Compatible with CA-310 providing seamless integration with previous models.
- Ability to measure up to 30,000 cd/m2 accurately and easily.
- Same value as CA-310 but in a more compact package.
- Ideal for areas with space restrictions or limitations with its space-saving design.