The DTS line are total systems that are ideal for use in display measurement of luminance, radiance, back-lit panel graphics and the color of displays. The Instrument Systems DTS140 Spectroradiometer, with its back-lit CCD detector, is based on the CAS 140CT array spectrometer. The Instrument Systems DTS140 Spectroradiometer returns highly accurate results when measuring any type of display technology from LED displays and CRT to LCD and OLED.
By using the TOP 200 telescopic optical probe, light can be coupled into the system. The optical probe is attached to the spectrometer via an optical fiber. You can have a variety of measuring spot sizes because there are a large selection of lenses to use with the TOP 200. All of this works in conjunction with the SpecWin Pro software offering comprehensive tools for documentation of results and data analysis.
Reconfigure the DTS 140 quickly and easily for use with other applications by swapping out the adapter of the TOP 200 fiber coupling. In doing this you can very much expand the use and range of applications for the DTS 140 system.
- Extreme sensitivity and precise measuring results
- Measuring spot is perfectly positioned with modified Pritchard optics
- A wide view field is supplied by the instrument's integrated alignment camera
- Software function allows you to select different optical density filters and apertures
- Measurement results documentation and analysis applications are simple with new SpecWin Pro software