If you need to capture complex luminance and color distributions in an instant the LumiCam 1300 imaging photometer and colorimeter is the instrument of choice. Should your luminance measurements and applications not require color information there is also a monochrome version of the LumiCam 1300 available.
The LumiCam 1300 utilizes technological innovations based on the Interline CCD sensor ICX-285 from Sony. This allows it to offer exceptional signal to noise rations, very low blooming and low smear. With the LumiCam 1300 you get a multi-exposure mode that gives a dynamic range of up to 6 orders of magnitude in a single image. The absolute measurement range covering 0.0001 to 100,000 cd/m2. Using optional optical density filters can expand the higher luminance values are achievable.
The form of the LumiCam 1300 is very compact which makes it very portable and flexible for use with many different kinds of applications. Included with the LumiCam 1300 is the LumiCam Software which provides comprehensive convenient documentation and analysis of results.
- Simultaneous recording of an entire image, e.g. a complete control panel
- Integrated image processing functions permit new methods of analysis
- Short measurement cycles and simple setup of intuitive pass/fail criteria for use in production environments
- Compact design and minimum training requirement facilitate a wide range of applications
- A precision objective lens with downstream V(») filter is used to image the specimen under investigation on a CCD sensor with a resolution of 1280 x 1000 pixels
- Precise matching of spectral sensitivity with CIE curves