The most effective method of finding fluid leaks in an industrial environment.
Works effectively in any enclosed circulatory system where fluids are used for lubrication, hydraulics, cooling control or hydrostatic pressure testing. Fluorescent dyes also can reveal leaks in static systems that can be pressurized or agitated.
Finds leaks fast in small to medium sized oil-based fluid systems!
Ideal for hydraulic systems, compressors, engines, gearboxes and fuel systems.
- Works with all oil and water-based fluorescent dyes, including difficult-to-fluoresce yellow, white and blue dyes – even in dirty fluids.
- Instant on operation; reaches full intensity immediately.
- Anodized aluminum lamp body minimizes corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use.
- Treats up to 64 gallons of fluid.
- LT-300 LeakTracker™ high-intensity, UV LED leak detection flashlight
- 8 oz (237 ml) twin-neck bottle of patented OIL-GLO™ 44 concentrated oil dye
- 8 oz (237 ml) spray bottle GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner
- (6) Dye treatment tags
- 3 “AAA” batteries
- UV-absorbing glasses, belt holster, lanyard and rugged carrying case