The LeakTracker battery-operated, 365 nm UV LED flashlight for Leak Detection works with all industrial fluid systems and pairs with all Spectroline® dyes. The LeakTracker flashlight operates with pure UV light for a superior fluorescent dye response. Features a 20 ft inspection range and 4-hour runtime.
Works effectively in any enclosed circulatory system where fluids are used for lubrication, hydraulics, cooling control, or hydrostatic pressure testing. Fluorescent dyes also can reveal leaks in static systems that can be pressurized or agitated.
Ideal for hydraulic systems, compressors, engines, gearboxes, and fuel systems.
- Leak detection flashlight works up to 20 feet (6 m)
- Operates with pure UV light for a superior fluorescent dye response
- Works with all dyes
- Light Source: UV LED
- Lamp Style: Cordless Flashlight
- Range: Up to 20 feet (6 m)
- Lamp Head Diameter: 1″ (2.54 cm)
- Length: 5.5″ (14 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (0.14 kg)
- Power Source: Three “AAA” Batteries
- Run Time: 4 hours (continuous)
- Includes: UV-absorbing glasses, LED flashlight, belt-holster, lanyard, and carrying case