With years of expertise in testing materials and formulations, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of the work conducted and provide interpretation and opinions on the obtained results when appropriate. Test methods can betransferred to the client for in-house quality control.
- Rheological Analysis
- Shear and extensional rheological characterization
- Morphological Analysis
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Chemical Analysis
- Differential scanning calorimetry (conventional and modulated), infra-red spectroscopy (conventional and micro), dynamic and static surface tension, swelling analysis
- Biomedical Analysis
- Accelerated aging protocols, packaging analysis, device cleanliness studies, failure analysis, sterilization procedures, oxygen content, Vitamin E characterization
- Mechanical Analysis
- Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA), tensile testing, compression testing, creep testing
For a partial list of ASTM standards performed by Cambridge Polymer Group, please see ASTM Standards.
Cambridge Polymer Group provides testing services of polymeric materials with state-of-the- art instrumentation. Tests can be conducted under our Good Laboratory Practices Protocol (GLP).
- Quality assurance
- Lot-to-lot verification
- Process validation
- Diagnostic testing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Chemical structure of material
- Phase transitions
- Thermal or mechanical degradation
- Structure-property correlation
- Prediction and optimization of processing conditions