USB to USB Network adapter, network PCs for file and printer sharing through USB ports
The ADP3182 allows you to easily construct networking via USB port. Combined with our M2404 (sold separately), this Smart-Net cable does more than just file-sharing, let you create your PCs into networking, and share all the source such as files, printers, peripheral equipment and more.
- USB host to host communication
- Single cable solution for network communication
- Standard Windows™ Explorer user interface
- Maximum Data transfer rate: Over 5 Mbps
- Construct USB Network up to 17 PCs
- Power management: current reduces to 450u (A at suspend mode)
- Sharing resources, such as Printers, CD-ROMs, Modems, Scanners, etc.
- Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX protocols
- Full NDIS driver implementation
- No external power needed
- Compliant with USB specification version 1.1
- USB full speed connection
- Support Windows™ 98
- Hot PnP for easy use
- Suitable for SOHO and mobile network environment
- Intel 486DX4-100 MHz CPU or higher
- One standard USB port (4-pin)
- Windows™ 98 or newer
- USB peripherals can connect either to a computer's port or to a hub.
- If the computer doesn't have enough ports for all the peripherals, a hub is necessary.
- Maximum length on individual cables is 5 Meters.
- No terminators are needed on this bus.
- The A (flat) type port would be considered the "out" port on a computer or hub.
- The B (square) type port would be considered an "in" port on hubs or peripherals.
- A typical USB "out" (Type-A) port can provide up to 500mA.
- The speed is 12 Megabytes per second for USB 1.1 or 480 Megabytes per second for USB 2.0, the maximum number of peripherals to a controller is 63 (hubs needed when the computer runs out of ports).