The Metrobility Delta Class "Twister" Media Converters support mixed media networks by enabling copper-to-fiber conversion to extend network distances. The Delta Class products feature a high impact, wall-mountable housing with integrated cable management. Fiber cable lengths of up to 100km are supported through integral signal retiming. LED indicators for Far End Fault also show whether the remote fiber port is receiving a valid signal from the local unit. When Link Loss Carry Forward (LLCF) is enabled, the ports do not transmit a link signal until they receive a link signal from the opposite port. Remote Loop Back testing between the fiber ports allows the user to diagnose cable problems without disconnecting the fiber cables. Order Online today!
- LLCF Feature verifies link integrity
- Used to extend UTP Ethernet networks over fiber optic cabling
- Warranty: Returns may be accepted in the first 30 days. After 30 days returns must be handled by the manufacturer.
- High impact, wall-mountable housing provides durability and long life
- LED’s provide at a glance system performance status
- LAN backbone
- Campus network
- High EMI/RFI environments