The The EtherWan EL9000 series functions at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) and is tested for functional operation @ -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F). Whether on the factory floor or the street corner, the EL9000 will provide flawless communications when you need it most. The EL9000 series supports multi-mode/single-mode fiber optics. The RJ-45 port on this unit provides Auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation. The linkfault- pass-through feature allows the network management agent on adjacent equipment to react to a broken link. Flexibility is the main feature of the EL9100, it may be DIN rail or panel mounted, and comes with power options to match the applications that require a tough, environmentally hardened, Gigabit Ethernet media converter.
- -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) operating temperature range
- Hardened aluminum case, Supports DIN-Rail, Panel or Rack Mounting installation
- 10/100/1000Mbps-Auto/Full-duplex, auto negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Complies with NEMA TS1 & TS2 Environmental requirements for Traffic control equipment
- Redundant power inputs with Terminal Block or DC Jack