- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) RJ45 female shielded connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and COMMON.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 6 performance.
- LOCAL CONTROL: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (8) LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.
- BOARD SIZE: 15.5" W x 1.5" H x 6.0" D (39.4 x 3.9 x 15.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.7 lbs. (0.8 kg)
RJ45 CAT6 8-TO-1 SWITCH APPLICATION, NO ENCLOSURE: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected the RJ45 COMMON port with access to eight devices, Device A, Device B, Device C, Device D, Device E, Device F, Device G, and Device H, connected to ports A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H respectively. A DB9 REMOTE port is used to control the switch remotely via RS232 ASCII commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of 8 RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Switches all eight pins of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- Local control via pushbuttons.
- The REMOTE port accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands for switch position control and monitoring.
- The LED's display switch position and power status.
- Pushbutton control can be locked out, remotely.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 Cat6 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7382 Single Channel 8-to1 RJ45 Cat6 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among eight other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H ports, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS232 commands. The Model 7382 is comprised of two boards, interconnection cables and connectors for installation in an enclosure.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, UL and RoHS listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard power module. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Don't forget to order RJ-45 patchchords. Custom lengths and many colors are available.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: http://www.electrostandards.com/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.