Media conversion is the most cost-effective solution for extending the productive life of legacy wiring plants and equipment while allowing implementation of new technologies. Measuring less than 88.9 mm deep and 50.8 mm wide, the MiniMc LFPT is one of the industry’s smallest media converters with both data connections on the same side of the unit. Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT) can be enabled/disabled via a DIP Switch on the unit, and is a useful diagnostic feature that assists the network administrator in indicating a fault condition on a given segment between the interfaces. The BB-855-11623 MiniMc LFPT extends 10 and 100 Mbps twisted pair network segments up to 2 km over fiber. Both a media and data rate converter, the MiniMc LFPT features 10/100 Auto Negotiation on the copper port while the fiber port operates at 100 Mbps full duplex. MiniMc LFPT 10/100 switching fiber converters are ideal for all premises, FTTD, LAN-to-LAN or LAN-to-MAN fiber networking applications.
- Phasing Out - Last Time Buy (September 30th 2018)
- Range: 5 km
- 1 Fiber MM1300-SC Port, 1 Ethernet RJ45 Connector
- One 100 Mbps FDX fiber port
- One 10/100 Base-TX twisted pair port
- AutoCross automatic selection between crossover or straight-through connection
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through