The IMC-370 series offers the most compact media converters. They can extend the 10, 100 and 1000Mbps twisted-pair network segments up to 80km over fiber technology. Supporting both 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation on the copper port and 1000Mbps full-duplex on the fiber port, the IMC-370 series serves as a media and data rate converter. The IMC-370I series supports Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT) functionality which can be enabled/disabled by a DIP switch on the unit. This useful diagnostic feature assists the network administrator in indicating a fault condition on a given segment between the interfaces. The IMC-370I supports plug-n-play functionality, auto negotiation, and AutoCross operation. It can be powered by AC/DC power, dual USB cable, or via installation in the centrally-powered media converter chassis.
- Metal enclosure with compact size
- Industrial grade design that supports an extended operating temperaturerange (IMC-370I series)
- Provides status LED
- Supports multiple power options: AC or DC adapter and dual USB cable
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT)
- Centralized powered IMC-318I chassis