HAV31215 - Shielded Cat6 Molded Patch Cable - Grey - 5FT
Stay ahead of the game with these Shielded Cat6 550Mhz Molded Patch Cables. These high-speed cables are designed to deliver stable performance to 550MHz for distribution of data, voice and video. They will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 550MHz and beyond and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire. Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. Each cable is designed to meet EIA/TIA Cat 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards.
For high-noise environments or applications where shielding is mandatory, these cables are a perfect fit. 60% braid over 100% foil grounded to the metal connector shell provides excellent shielding against EMI/RFI. The colored jacket makes these cables easy to distinguish, and even add style to more modern desktops. Whether patched in a panel or used to make the final connection at the desktop, these shielded Cat6 cables provide the performance and look for todays high-end networks.
- Connectors: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male-to-Male with nickel-plated shielded shell
- Conductor: 26 AWG Stranded Copper
- 60% braid over 100% foil shield
- PVC jacket
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Meets or exceeds all Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T: 100 BASE-T: 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5)
- 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5)
- 55/155 Mbps ATM
- T1 voice