The 4725 is a triax cable from Pomona.
- Triaxial BNC Male 2 Lug To Insulated Alligators Cable Assembly
- Cable assembly is designed to mate to triaxial BNC style jacks with 2 lugs
- Cable schematic is green alligator to shell, red alligator to center contact & black alligator to outer contact
- Triaxial connector and alligators are tarnish resistant
- Triaxial Cable/Alligator breakout is molded over with PVC for superior strength
- Alligator jaws open up to .300” (7,62mm) for attachment to most test terminals
- Triaxial (Male) 2 Lug Bayonet BNC
- Body and Fittings: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Intermediate and Center Contacts: Brass, Gold Plated
- Cable: Belden 9222. Triaxial conductors 20 AWG, stranding 7 x 28 t.c., 50 Ohm Impedance
- Polyethylene insulation, shields, tinned copper, .242” (6.15 mm) O.D., Color: Yellow
- Cable Length: 36” (91.44cm)
- Marking: "POMONA 4725"
- Molded Breakout: PVC molded to breakout leads and cable, Color: Black
- Breakout Leads: 20 AWG, 41 x 36 t.c., PVC Insulated, .087” (2.21 mm) O.D., Color: Black, Red Green
- Alligators: Steel, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: Vinyl. Colors: Black, Red and Green
- Operating Temperature: +50°c (+122°F) Max.
- Operating Voltage: 150 VRMS
The Pomona Electronics 4725 is a Triaxial BNC Male 2 Lug To Insulated Alligators Cable Assembly. The Cable assembly is designed to mate to triaxial BNC style jacks with 2 lugs. The 4725 has nickel plated and brass body fittings with gold plated intermediate and center contacts.