The 85131D is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 3.5 mm (Test Port) to 3.5 mm
- Cable frequency range: DC to 26.5 GHz with a return loss of 16 dB or better
- Insertion loss: 0.3 sqrt(f) + 0.2 dB, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 1.8 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- Stability of the Agilent 85131D is less than 0.06 dB and phase is 0.16 f + 0.5, where f is frequency in GHz
The Agilent 85131D is an 53 cm (21 in) long semi-rigid cable set composed of a 3.5 mm female to PSC-3.5 mm female connector and a 3.5 mm female to 3.5 mm male connector.