The AL-B-12-2 is a patch cord from Pomona.
- Patch Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends
- Color: Red
- Ideal for use as a temporary jumper wire
- Alligator jaws open to 0.30
- Wire: 18AWG, stranding 65x36 t.c., PVC insulated (.144) O.D.
- Marking: "POMONA AL-B-XX"
- Connection: Insulated Alligator Clip
- Material: Steel.
- Finish Nickel plated.
- Insulation: Vinyl. Color matches color of wire.
- Operating Temperature: +50 C (+122 F.) Max.
- Voltage: Hand-held testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
- Hands free testing in controlled voltage environments: 150 WVDC Max.
- Current: 5 Amperes
The Pomona AL-B-12-2 Test Cable Assembly offers an insulated alligator clip at each end with a jaw opening of 0.30". The patch cord is ideal for use as a temporary jumper wire. The 18AWG wire is PVC insulated and 12" in length.