The 5749-72 is a coaxial cable from Pomona.
- Universal Adapter Cable, 50 Ohm, 72 In.
- Coupler Shell (each end): Brass, Nickel Plated
- Coupler Conductor: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Strain Relief Boot: PVC Black
- Cable: RG58C/U, O.D.: 0.195”
- Frequency: DC – 1.2GHz.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Operating Voltage: Hands free usage in controlled voltage environments: 500 Vrms maximum. For CE compliance: not intended for hand-held use at voltages above 33 Vrms/70 Vdc.
- Operating Temperature: +122°F (+50°C) Max.
The Pomona Electronics 5749-72 is a Coaxial Cable used with Pomona Universal Adapter Kits, models 5698 and 5748.