The 85131F is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 3.5 mm (Test Port) to 3.5 mm
- Cable frequency range: DC to 26.5 GHz with a return loss greater than or equal to 6 dB
- Insertion loss: 0.25(f/2) + 0.2, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 1.5 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- Stability of the Agilent 85131F is less than 0.12 dB and phase is 0.13 f + 0.5, where f is frequency in GHz
The Agilent 85131F Flexible Cable Set is a 62.2 cm (24.5 in) long flexible cable set composed of a 3.5 mm female to PSC-3.5 mm female connector and a 3.5 mm female to a 3.5 mm male connector.