The 5054-36 is a triax cable from Pomona.
- Triaxial Cable Assembly Triaxial 2 Lug Male Each End, On Belden 9222 Triaxial Cable
- Connector – 1st End: Triaxial Cable Male (BNC 2 Lug Bayonet Style)
- Body and Fittings: Brass, Tarnish Resistant
- Intermediate and Center contacts: Gold Plated Brass per MIL-C-39012
- Cable: Belden 9222 Triaxial Cable
- 20 AWG stranding 7x28, T.C. Polyethylene Insulation, 6.15 (.242) O.D. Color: Yellow
- Marking: “POMONA ELECTRONICS 5054-XX”
- Connector – 2nd End: Same as first.
- Operating Voltage: 500 VRMS
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms
Triaxial cables are a standard accessory when conducting precise low-current testing. Triax cables feature a core and inner shield that are maintained at the same potential in order to practically eliminate current leakage. The Pomona 5054-36 triaxial male 2 lugs cable assembly features tarnish resistant fittings and gold plated brass center contacts that meet MIL-C-39012 standards.