The 85134F is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 2.4 mm to 3.5 mm
- Cable frequency range: DC to 26.5 GHz with a return loss greater than or equal to 16 dB
- Insertion loss is 0.31(f/2) + 0.2, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 1.8 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- The stability of the Agilent 85134F is less than 0.12 dB and phase is 0.13 f+ 0.5°, where f is frequency in GHz
- The special rugged female connector is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector
The Agilent 85134F is a 62.9 cm (24.75 in) long flexible cable set composed of a 2.4 mm female to PSC-3.5 mm female connector and a 2.4 mm female to 3.5 mm male connector.