The E5382A is a cable from Agilent.
- 17 channels: 16 single-ended data, 1 single-ended or differential clock
- 1.3 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 250 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Acquire signals from randomly located parts in your target
- Compatible with a wide variety of accessories to connect to IC pins, traces, pads, vias, etc
- Compatible with Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
The Agilent E5382A flying lead set is the tool to use when probing points are dispersed on your target or a probing point was not designed in. This probe comes with a variety of high performance accessories that can be used to connect to designed in connectors or solder attached to surface mount components, vias, pads, traces and other PC board features. This probe can be used with any Agilent logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.