The 85131C is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 3.5 mm (Test Port) to 3.5 mm
- 81 cm (32 inch) long semi-rigid cable with a 3.5 mm female to precision slotless 3.5 mm female connector
- Cable frequency range: DC to 26.5 GHz with a return loss of 15.94 dB or better
- Insertion loss: 0.43 sqrt(f) + 0.3, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 2.5 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector
- Phase stability of the semi-rigid / flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- Stability is less than 0.06 dB and phase is 0.16 f + 0.5, where f is frequency in GHz
- Special rugged female connector is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector