The 85131E is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 3.5 mm (Test Port) to 3.5 mm
- Cable frequency range: DC to 26.5 GHz with a return loss greater or equal to 16 dB
- Insertion loss: 0.35 (f/2) + 0.3, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 2.1 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- Stability of the Agilent 85131E is less than 0.22 dB and phase is 0.16 f + 0.8, where f is frequency in GHz
The Agilent 85131E is a 96.5 cm (38 in) long flexible cable with a 3.5 mm female to PSC-3.5 mm female connector.