The E5381A is a cable from Agilent.
- Differential Flying Leads with 90-pin Cable Connector
- 17 channels: 16 single-ended or differential data, 1 single-ended or differential clock
- 0.9 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 200mV Vmax-Vmin signal amplitude
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
The Agilent E5381A flying lead set is the tool to use when probing points are dispersed on your target or a probing point was not designed in. This probe comes with a variety of high performance accessories that can be used to connect to designed in connectors or solder attached to surface mount components, vias, pads, traces and other PC board features. This probe can be used with any Agilent logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.