The 5300 is a triax cable from Pomona.
- BNC (F) To Triaxial 3 Lug (M)
- Provides an easy interface between a BNC (M) and a 3 lug triax (F)
- Body and Fittings – Nickel Plated Brass, Male Contact – Gold Plated Brass, Female Contact – Gold Plated Beryllium Copper
- Dielectric: Teflon per L-P-403
- Finish: Body and Fittings: Tarnish resistant
- Center & Intermediate Contacts: Gold Plated
- Outer Contact: Tarnish resistant
- Marking: “Pomona 5300”
- Operating Voltage: Shield/Earth: 30VAC/60VDC Max. For hands free testing in a controlled Voltage
- Environment: 500 VDC.
- Frequency Range: DC to 500 MHz.
The Pomona 5300 is a BNC jack to triaxial 3 lug plug Adapter provides an easy interface. Body and fittings are made of brass with nickel plated finish, gold plated brass male contacts, gold plated beryllium copper female contacts and PTFE dielectric (as per L-P-403).