The 85132E is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 3.5 mm (Test Port) to 7 mm
- Cable frequency range: DC to 18 GHz with a return loss of 17 dB or better
- Insertion loss is 0.35(f/2) + 0.3, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 1.8 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- Stability of the Agilent 85132E is less than 0.22 dB and phase is 0.16f + 0.8, where f is frequency in GHz
The Agilent 85132E is a 97.2 cm (38.25 in) long1 flexible cable with a 3.5 mm female2 to 7 mm female connector.