The 2107-30 is a coaxial cable from Keithley.
- 9.1m (30 ft) length input cable terminated with a LEMO connector on one end and four copper spade lugs on the other
- Shielded twisted pair
- Connector Isolation (any conductor to shield): >10GΩ.
- Capacitance (any conductor to shield): <35pF/ft.
- Installation Category: I.
- Maximum Ratings: 350V peak, 1A.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70°C.
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +70°C
- For use with: 2182A, Series 2200
The Keithley 2107 is an input cable for the Model 2182 Nanovoltmeter. The cable assembly is terminated with a LEMO connector on one end and four copper spade lugs on the other.