The P569-006-MF High-Speed HDMI Extension Cable extends an existing high-speed HDMI Ethernet or digital audio/video connection to a 4K television set, projector or monitor. It’s ideal for connecting an iPad, Blu-ray player or video game system to an HDTV or HDMI monitor to watch movies, play games, surf the web or display presentations on a large screen.
With one male and one female connector, this cable allows users to extend the length of their existing HDMI application, while maintaining 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) UHD video resolutions and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps—the fastest bandwidth currently available over HDMI. It also features 3D and audio return channel to simplify setups between displays and A/V receivers.
This latest-generation HDMI cable supports Ethernet data connectivity, which allows web-capable devices with HDMI 1.4 connectors to share their internet connection with other connected HDMI devices. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P569-006-MF works in all HDMI cabling scenarios. It also successfully transmits 1080p audio/video signals, including those at increased color depths and refresh rates.
The P569-006-MF has corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer. Molded construction with strain relief guarantees durability and long life. A flexible PVC jacket makes the P569-006-MF easy to install in tight spaces.
Connects HDMI Source to 4K TV, Projector or Monitor
- Extends existing Ethernet and digital audio/video connections between HDMI source and display
- Ideal for connecting an iPad, Blu-ray player or video game system to an HDTV or other HDMI display
High Performance and Wide Compatibility
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps—the fastest bandwidth currently available over HDMI
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p and 3D
- Supports audio return channel to simplify setups between displays and A/V receivers
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
Superior Quality Ensures a Flawless Signal
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Fully molded construction with strain relief for durability and long life
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces