The P582-025 DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable connects a DisplayPort computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 25-foot cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p), as well as rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection). This in-line passive adapter is designed for use with Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards.
Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Flexible PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight corners and other areas where space is restricted.
Sends High-Definition DisplayPort Audio/Video Signals to an HDMI Display
- Connects DisplayPort computer to HDMI-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- DisplayPort and HDMI male connectors
- No separate adapter required
Vibrant Video and Sound Quality
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports audio and HDCP
- This product is a passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) dual-mode port
Superior Materials for Superior Performance
- Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Flexible PVC jacket for easy installation in tight corners