The U444-003-H USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI 4K Adapter Cable (M/M) helps you transmit digital audio and 4K video from your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC to an HDMI-enabled television, monitor or projector. It’s an ideal tool for giving video presentations in conference rooms and classrooms, editing multiple documents on a larger screen, or streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 4K.
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend 4K video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.
The plug-and-play U444-003-H requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. Then, connect the HDMI plug to your display.
This three-foot cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR). It also supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data.
Connects an HDMI Display to Your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Device
- Compatible with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 source devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Ideal for giving video presentations, editing multiple documents or streaming 4K video for digital signage
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Extends 4K video from your primary display to another
- Duplicates the same video on 2 displays
- Converts a secondary display to your primary display
Crystal-Clear 4K Video and Digital Audio
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Supports per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
Reversible USB-C Connector
- Fumble-free reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for quick connection every time
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking
- Durable PVC jacket designed to last a long time
Ready for Instant Use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software, drivers or external power required
- 3 ft. length easy to manage in crowded environments
- Backward compatible with non-4K displays