The B055-001-UHD NetDirector® HDMI USB Server Interface Unit connects a server, computer or CAC reader with HDMI and/or USB ports to a Tripp Lite B064-IPG Series KVM switch with v1.0.071 or later firmware installed. Using Cat5e/6 cabling, you can locate the KVM switch up to 164 feet (50 meters) from the server.
Allowing the server to access the KVM switch’s Virtual Media functionality via low-cost Cat5e/6 cable eliminates the need for bulky KVM cables. This frees up precious space in your server cabinet, and allows for better ventilation and longer cable runs. Running cable through conduit and other tight spaces takes advantage of the increased flexibility when setting up your network application.
No software or external power supply is needed. The unit’s compact, lightweight design is plug-and-play for immediate installation and deployment. It complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Convenient, Cost-Effective KVM Connection
- Connects USB/HDMI server to Tripp Lite B064-IPG Series KVM switch with v1.0.071 or later firmware via Cat5e/6 cable
- Allows server to access Virtual Media functionality
- Supports Common Access Card (CAC)
- Maximum distance between server and KVM switch of 164 ft. (50 m)
Eliminates Bulky KVM Cables
- Frees precious space in server cabinet
- Provides better ventilation and longer cable runs
- More flexibility for running cable through conduit and other tight spaces
- No software or external power supply required
- Ready for immediate installation and deployment
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases