Tripp Lite's 100-ft. DVI Single Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Single Link. Both DVI connectors are molded, have integral strain relief for long life reliability, and ferrite collars to drain off extraneous electrical interference. In most applications, a signal booster (B120-000-SL) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display.
- For use with Single Link TMDS specified equipment
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- In most applications, a signal booster (B120-000-SL) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display