Recommended for mobile users who want a cable that can easily pack away in a backpack, laptop bag or camera bag, the one-foot P571-001-MINI High-Speed HDMI to Mini-HDMI Cable (M/M) is designed for use on the go. It connects a camcorder, digital camera, tablet or other device with a mini-HDMI port to an HDMI-enabled device, such as a computer, Blu-ray player, A/V receiver, monitor, projector or television.
The P571-001-MINI supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz, as well as data transfer speeds up to 10.2 Gbps and HDCP 2.2. It’s compliant with HDMI 1.4 standards, including bi-directional Ethernet data transfer, 3D, 4K support and Audio Return Channel.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated connectors and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Connects Mini-HDMI and HDMI Devices
- Recommended for mobile users who want a cable that can easily pack away in a backpack, laptop bag or camera bag
- Ideal for connecting a mini-HDMI camcorder, digital camera or tablet to an HDMI display
High Performance and Wide Compatibility
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 10.2 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Complies with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
Superior Quality Ensures a Flawless Signal
- 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces