The P561-020 DVI-D to DVI-D Single-Link Cable (M/M) connects a DVI-D single-link monitor, television or projector to the DVI-D output port on your computer or laptop. A high-performance, high-bandwidth cable designed for the latest DVI-enabled video displays, this 20-foot cable delivers high-speed digital transmission up to 5 Gbps and supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Molded DVI-D connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Ferrite collars at each end enhance the transmission by draining extraneous electrical interference and improving signal integrity.
Connects a DVI-D Source to a DVI-D Display
- Compatible with flat-panel displays, digital CRT displays, televisions and projectors with DVI-D single-link input
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p
- High-speed digital transmission up to 5 Gbps
Premium Construction for Premium Signal Quality
- Foil and braid shielding reduces hazardous EMI/RFI line noise
- Molded connectors with gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity
- Integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Ferrite collars drain extraneous electrical interference