The P569-001-FF-APM Panel Mount High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet extends your HDMI interface to add a female HDMI port to the front panel of a computer, a trade show booth, retail kiosk or teacher’s or lecturer’s podium. This allows you to conveniently connect a Blu-ray™ player or other HDMI device to use in presentations, lectures, trade shows or digital signage. Connect the opposite female HDMI port to an HDMI cable attached to a monitor, projector or HDTV.
The one-foot cable features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and ensure optimal signal transfer. Shielded 28 AWG wire offers reliable error-free communication. PVC jacket with molded connectors and integral strain relief provides durability and long life. Mounting hardware included.
Adds a Panel-Mounted HDMI Port
- Extends HDMI interface to allow convenient access from a trade show booth, retail kiosk or lecturer’s podium
- Ideal for using HDMI devices, such as Blu-ray players, in presentations, lectures, trade shows or digital signage
Premium Construction for Premium Performance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Fully molded construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces
- Shielded 28 AWG wire