Tripp Lite's 10-ft. DVI to HD15 cable allows PC users with a DVI-I port to connect to monitors with a VGA connector. Gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the DVI and HD15 connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
- Superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Constructed from mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction for superior signal quality
- Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- DVI Male to HD15 Male molded connectors
- PC and Mac compatible
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- Supports analog signal only